What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proboscidea lousianica giveaway

I can give some seed to the first 4 people that PM me. Not sure as to the exact number of seed, but trust me, it will be enough.

The only requirement is that you send me a SASE.
No need to post here telling me that you PMed me...I'll get the PM, trust me.
(Plus, I'm not going to check this thread anyway)

Pming
Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D
Whoops...Sorry for posting here, I didn't read it throughly enough.

Offer re-opened for 5 more people.

Everyone should get about 20something seed, and trust me, you don't need 20 of these plants.

PM me if you want some

forgot to say this is closed again. If you are from the first round of people and haven't sent your SASE....hurry up

Did you ever get mine?

xvart.

Yes I did, I'll send out the ones I've gotten so far on Monday.

Okay great. No rush of course, I just wanted to make sure it finally got there. Thanks phission!

xvart.

got mine yesterday. ive already scarified them and they are now soaking in water. ive already noticed the whit part inside is expanding dramatically! thanks a bunch PK!!
Alex

Got mine also. Thanks!

xvart.

Do we refrigerate them to save them?

Umm...I dont know? Never had any of these before :p

UPDATE:
Unless you are cphog, I haven't gotten your SASE yet, which means you're going to have to wait until June to get your seed, as I'm going to Houston then Germany and won't be home for about 3 weeks.

Back