Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qestion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm, i suppose if nobody has an adult plant i might have to go with the seed route, i was going to already, but i figured id check here just incase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, see if help anybody on this server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

So you won't be helping me either, then? Darn, I was just about to start pestering you for a spare Cephalotus...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z5guy View Post
    I have to say that that seems a rather immature attitude to take. Have you ever considered the possibility that no one is actually able to help?? For example, I have 4 different clones of alabamensis but I have already given away all the spare material I had of them. So obviously I did not bother contacting you. At this time of year most Sarr division have been done and as such most people with spare material have gotten rid of it.

And might I also be so bold as to suggest a little patience. 10 days is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I have spent, quite literally, years in search of a plant before. Do not expect instant gratification and you will go farther in life
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travis is right. The lack of response may have more to do with the fact that no one HAS a spare plant than the fact that no one wants to help out. The people on this forum are VERY generous and give away a lot of material.

I don't think comments like that will win you any offers.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    Travis is right. The lack of response may have more to do with the fact that no one HAS a spare plant than the fact that no one wants to help out. The people on this forum are VERY generous and give away a lot of material.
    I'll present a slightly different opinion (not that Terra folks aren't generous - they are!!)

There are at least a few people** who draw analogies with the care/diligence taken to post a request for plant(s) with the care that will be provided for the plants once they arrive in the hands of the recipient. In simpler terms, if someone doesn't care enough to get the name of the plant correct or correctly spell the words in the post (or title of the post!), how does one expect them to provide the correct care and conditions for a plant (especially a rare plant) once it arrives in their hands?

** ... and yes, if there were any doubts, I am one of those people ....
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12