What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clump of U. calycifida

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
You'll get half of this pot... err recycled barbecue container. I'll cut it right down the middle. The stolons are green because I gave it too much light, and now that I moved it to the shade the new stolons are showing purple veins again.

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01862-1.jpg

I'm looking for.. uhhh... I dunno just whatever. PM me with an equal offer. A nice clump of U. tricolor would be nice. Or something else. I'm so vague. Or a pinguicula or two. I don't have many of those.

Oh my! I just noticed some of you might think the utrics are infested with fungi because of the fungicide. NO! Lol, that bottle is just for size comparison.

Oh my! I just noticed some of you might think the utrics are infested with fungi because of the fungicide. NO! Lol, that bottle is just for size comparison.

Or maybe you work for Garden Safe and do product placements. A nice lucrative side business.

xvart.

How do you think I paid for the camera?

We assumed it involved some form of extortion :p

Btw, I'll have the seeds I owe you out this week.

Lmao

Oh and no rush.

Back