What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angel's Trumpet/ Brugmansia

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hey guys. I have like... 2 or 3 of these cutting I can trade. I forgot if the flowers are white or pink or yellow, but I want to say yellow-I can't promise anything on that. They have nice healthy leaves. They are unrooted. Actually they are small so I guess I can just dig them up but I can't promise they will have roots since it could just be growing from old root stock. I havn't even cut them yet. If you fertilize, give lots of sun and water, they will grow about 6 or 7 feet tall by the end of summer. If you prune, they will grow out in addition to growing tall so you can have a big bush. They come back year after year from the roots here in GA.

Uhh.. make me an offer. I dunno what I want. Oh yeah the flowers are monstrous and smell great!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia

datura ey

absolutely beautiful, but keep away from kids and pets... can be very "poisonous"

Back