What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A small rooted cutting or other small, young plant is fine (or a cutting with directions on rooting it! :)), as I don't have much by way of carnivores to trade- most of mine are quite small. I can attempt a cutting of my N. ventricosa (90% sure of species), and I have a Wal-Mart noID Ping that's been propagating itself nicely (right now I have two buds on a leaf cutting), and that's about all that's fit for propagation. I DO have a variety of leftover vegetable and herb seeds from this season though, since I only have a container garden and never need all of them.

Peas- 'Peas-n-a-Pot' A "container pea", believe it or not, only grows to 10" tall and produces as many pods as a full size plant, or so they tell me. Growing great for me now!

Basil- 'Purple Ruffles' Supposed to have deep purple ruffled leaves, some of mine are coming up purple, some green and some purple splotched on green. Not sure if that's a baby plant thing or a they-mixed-up-my-seeds thing, but interesting all the same!

Cucumber- 'Spacemaster' Need 1/3 the space of traditional cukes. Still babies in my garden but are pretty tolerant of abuse so far, they survived a nasty cold snap two weeks ago and are finally starting to grow well.

Radish- 'Crimson Giant'

Zucchini- standard 'Burpee hybrid'. (Growing fiendishly fast.)

All have germination-to-veggie times of around 55 days, (except the basil, which is not a veggie of course :)) so all could be easily grown this season even at NY latitudes. They're all new to me this season though so you're on your own as to proper growing methods ;)

Post or PM me if interested... an odd trade I know but I figured I'd put it out there!

Sorry, I misread the post, hope you find what you are looking for.

Ummm...I haven't quite decided yet, but I do have an extra N. raff I might be putting up in the upcoming NASC auction. I just thought I'd let you know. Like I said, I haven't decided if I'm going to give it up yet or not but you might want to keep an eye on the auction because all kinds of interesting things come up there. Since selling isn't allowed on the forums, its a rare chance to obtain material not normally available here.

Back