What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for free Drosera seeds

I am looking for any kind of free drosera seeds or small plants that CP owners do not want and could spare to donate to me.

Thanks a lot :hail: :hail:

It's very rude to ask for free plants and seed, as I've told you before. You should wait until someone offers up free material, which isn't at all uncommon here.

Hello, check out "trading forum rules and info" in the top of the trading forum....

2) Patience is a virtue! Postings soley to ask for free plants is greedy. Everyone here knows what it's like to be a newbie, and to want them ALL right NOW. Just wait, and check the trading forums....free plants get offered by growers periodically. If there is some specific plant you're after, go ahead and post a "I'm looking for a...," but please state what you have for trade in your post. Do not abuse the generosity of the membership. And don't jump in on EVERY give-away. Let others have a chance.

It's best that you offer something in trade. Be it a non-carnivorous plant or whatever... But just to ask for free stuff really isn't nice at all. And is highly frowned upon here... (who wants to read topic after topic of people asking for free stuff??) But I won't delete this as a reminder to others to NOT DO THIS :)
-Andrew

You just missed a giveaway by a day. Use the forum tools to subscribe to this forum to send you email whenever there is a post is my suggestion if you don't check in several times a day.

Back