What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Ventricosa seeds available

seeds arrived today! and you letter went out yesterday... are they supposed to be blackish? ive only seen brown seeds.
Alex

You're amazingly generous Shloaty! I just received the seeds today. Much thanks.

Hey folks, I've sent out any sase's I've received, plus two or three trade agreements....

Anyone who is trading, but hasn't sent me their address yet, would you please do so (Griff, you come to mind off hand....but anyone else?)

Just curious did you get my SASE?

Thanks,
-J.P. :)

For those asking if I got your s.a.s.e - I only KNOW of one, because they were the only one to actually include their forum name on a note in the envelope. Should have mentioned that one should do that, but Pon14 thankfully thought to write it on the envelope.

Everyone else, if you want to check on the status of your sase, send me a PM with your name, and I'll check the list that I wrote down when I get home.

Hey just got them today. Nice emvolope, little confuzled on how to open it though. I just planted them! And I did it the way it says to on the sticky of the N. Forum. Thanks again.

Just recieved them today! Thank you very much! They are being sown as we speak! Well... not really but ok haha.

Yet again thank you so much!
-J.P.

Got em today, thanks!

Mine arrived today, sown and waiting to germinate. Thanks so much for sharing and hopefully increasing my collection!! Hopefully I will be able to share some seedlings soon, not from this batch but another. Thanks again.

Back