What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooted Salvia Divinorum cutting for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Someone gave me this plant, and I can't really grow it in my conditions. It's a nice-sized rooting cutting, and I'll let it go for shipping. This is a very special plant so be nice to her!

I reserve the right to refuse this plant to anyone. This isn't first come-first serve. I want it to go to a nice home, not the first person who posts.

EDIT: It's taken

very special :D

How Mcuh?

It'll be 4.60 for shipping. Pon14, I'm only going to give this away to someone I think can take care of it (and I'm not giving it to anyone in middle school. No offense intended.)

I reserve the right to refuse this plant to anyone. This isn't first come-first serve.

Be that way

I most certainly will and won't apologize for it :) I don't think you have any business with this plant at this time.

This thread isn't for chit-chat. I'm going to lock it, and if you want the plant you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back