Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for Byblis pollen

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao, never mind the dead bugs coving it lmao

Here is a bad picture of a flower....and a developing pod. I guess it's B. liniflora.

I didn't pay for B. liniflora seed >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. I try not to double post but I think this is an OK exception. I saw your reply on the listserve, Phission, and figured I'd bump this. I'm quite embarrassed to think that people reading the listserve would think I blew you off, when I replied to your bump twice (with pictures), and you're the one who never got back to me. Luckily you didn't mention my name, however I felt compelled to clear things up publicly (since there's a public record of this thread and your listserve reply) You never gave me an address to send anything to, PM'd me or replied to this thread after my last two posts. I can't fax you the flowers, and I can't read your mind and decipher your address OR make you respond to my replies after ten days.

It's B. liniflora, I guess. If you're still interested I can start collecting spent flowers again for you. I stopped collecting flowers since you never got back to me with your address, and assumed you had lost interest. I'm not mad, however I don't want public opinion of me skewed. I take my trading reputation quite seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah after I bumped it on the 1st, the topic never "lit up" again, so I thought it just kind of died. For some reason I wasn't aware of ANY of the posts after I bumped on the 1st. Odd. Sometimes this board does that to me, and other times, after I have read a topic multiple times, it continues to say there are new posts for hours, when there in fact are none. If you still want to do this, start collecting flowers again and PM me when you get a couple. I have at least 2 more flowers on their way and one open now, so let's get this show on the road asap.

Sorry about the confusion or whatever. I would've PM'd you/done something if I had known!
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's alright, I'm not mad or anything. Just a little embarrassed.

PM me your address.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go to your control panel, theres an option that will send you an email everytime somebody makes a post to a topic that you have made a post it. It's very helpful.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way here's mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123