Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trade in the Ithaca, NY area

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trade in the Ithaca, NY area

Hey, I was wondering if anyone in the Ithaca, NY (Cornell University) area wants to trade. I;m not sure exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for terrarium plants (not necessarily CP) and CPs that can tolerate lower humidities as well (for outside the tank). Supplies are welcome as well, empty terrariums, driftwood, things of that nature. I especially like pitcher plants and drosera. I'm not really interested in anything that requires dormancy (im new to this and dont think i can handle that).

I havent got much to trade. All Ive got are Masdevallia bicolors and... this:

shes a c.b. yearling jungle carpet python 4+feet long. Nothing is wrong with her at all, perfect health temper. if uve got something to trade and would provide a good home, we can talk. supplies included

(Mods, if posting her for trade is not ok, pls let me know or edit this out)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live about one hour north of Ithica. I got a couple things but I dunno about a snake lol, but cool by the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha yea i know, its not for everyone. I thought it was worth a shot. I would hate to part with her but as my other hobbies grow, i dont have room and money for her. Since ppl on this forum are so generous, Im not actually looking to trade her at market value, im more interested in finding her a good home (The pet store here would buy her for enough money to make me happy but Id rather have her go somewhere where I know shell be well cared for and "CP-ppl" seem to give the greatest care in all their endeavors). I bought her with the idea of breeding her but after I started moving out of hte hobby, I kept her around because of her great personality.

anyway, what have u got? in case wed ever trade in the future

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would maybe take the snake, but 2 problems. 1. I have 5 cats and 2. I like in Idaho

I should be getting some Fraser Island Sundews soon though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spatulatas from Fraiser Island are not rare but hey I don't grow them yet..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant imagine the cats being a problem, i know plenty of ppl with cats and dogs and a large snake collection as long as the enclosures are secure. hmm idaho... if the snake does not get rehomed, i might be willing to ship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhh....I don't think thats a responsible enough person that you should be shipping an animal to...or any eukaryote for that matter.
    Especially if its an animal you like.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior Nitecrawler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really funny pk..

pon posts for everything under the sun (that's free) on here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast