What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. binata "Scented"

Status
Not open for further replies.

glider14

Always a newbie
if youve looked at the Sundew foum....ive posted about my D. binata that has nicely scented flowers. so everyone can have a chance to grow it, ill send out 2-3 leaves by SASE per person.Only PM me if you have had some experience with leaf cuttings and making them sprout. ill post here when the offer is closed.

PM me if you are interested.
Alex
IMG_1554.jpg

PM as well :)

Have you been able to get it to produce any seed, Alex?

Have you been able to get it to produce any seed, Alex?

i have....whether or not it is viable is not known.

to everyone else. i just got back from the lake. i should have enough to send everyone up to Griffen.

-TRADE CLOSED-

EDIT: i have responded to everyone who has PMed me. ill get the envelopes and send them all out at one time.
Alex

one person had to back out. i can take one more PM.

Alex

Mine has split open so I see white petals but no flowers are open yet. I smelled it it smells pleasantly fragrant and sweet I'll wait for them to open................
It is a red form of binata "T"

alright. all out. ill cut off all the leaves just before dormancy this year so expect another offering!

-TRADE CLOSED....for real....-

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back