What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. falconeri giveaway (for shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Hey!

I have a D. falconeri that isn't looking so hot since, I simply cannot provide the conditions for it. It is a good size, I'd ship it potted. Whoever can show me they have the conditions for it gets it for the cost of shipping. I'd trade it but it isn't doing so good so it's not really worth anything lol. If you feel like giving me the bliss of a trade (looking at it now, it just has small traps, but they are dewy, the old old ones are dead though) then check out my want list but otherwise it's free just for shipping (if I wasn't so dang broke it'd be 100% free but I have trades pending that I cant complete at the moment because I don't have money for shipping haha.)

~NeciFiX

Edit: It may be mealy bugs so I took a systemic insecticide and flushed the pot very thoroughly, I couldn't tell though, the person who gave me the plant had a mealy bug outburst, it may be just the fact it's in a pickle jar in a windowsill though lol, but nonetheless, I flushed the soil with an insecticide.

PM sent

So its taken? :-(

hi im interested id like to get it as im growing falcorneri at the moment so im pming!~~~~!

Hey Sam,

Two questions:

1.) Is it taken? :p

2.) Do you know where it orginated? (aka is it the same clone that is being mass TC'd?)

JRFxtreme: I'd guess so since I got it from my friend Ed and he had a bunch of them.

Yes, the offer is taken. The first one to send me a message (long before the first post was here) was xvart so the plant will go to him.