What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperately Seeking Seed or Plants

Hi y'all. I'm looking for seed or plants of the following. Drosera brevifolia, Drosera capillaris 'Emeralds Envy', and Sarracenia luecophylla 'Schnell's Ghost'. I have a rather large collection of Sarracenia, including hybrids, Drosera, Dionae, and even a few Pings. I would also like to get my hands on a Nepenthes bicalcarata, but that can wait for a little while.:-))

I happen to have D. capillaris & brevifolia plants. Not sure if D. brevifolia are good shippers, though.

Have you tried collecting D. brevifolia seed? They might ship better. What plants do you desire?

I had one flower stalk but never saw any flowers. We moved during the process so I think the flower aborted. What am I looking for? What, specifically do you have available? I don't have much in the ay of pitcher plants, gourmet VFTs, and am looking for replacement sundews.

Well I have a wide variety of Sarracenia including hybrids, several VFT of the gourmet variety, and drosera too. I've got several Red Dragons at the moment, a big mouth or two, Dente, what one online nursery calls 'banded'. As for sundews I have D. capillaris, intermedia, filiformis ssp. filiformis, filiformis ssp trayci, binata (binata, multifork, giant staghorn), adelae, capensis (red, alba, typical)

Back