Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Desperately Seeking Seed or Plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desperately Seeking Seed or Plants

Hi y'all. I'm looking for seed or plants of the following. Drosera brevifolia, Drosera capillaris 'Emeralds Envy', and Sarracenia luecophylla 'Schnell's Ghost'. I have a rather large collection of Sarracenia, including hybrids, Drosera, Dionae, and even a few Pings. I would also like to get my hands on a Nepenthes bicalcarata, but that can wait for a little while.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I happen to have D. capillaris & brevifolia plants. Not sure if D. brevifolia are good shippers, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried collecting D. brevifolia seed? They might ship better. What plants do you desire?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had one flower stalk but never saw any flowers. We moved during the process so I think the flower aborted. What am I looking for? What, specifically do you have available? I don't have much in the ay of pitcher plants, gourmet VFTs, and am looking for replacement sundews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have a wide variety of Sarracenia including hybrids, several VFT of the gourmet variety, and drosera too. I've got several Red Dragons at the moment, a big mouth or two, Dente, what one online nursery calls 'banded'. As for sundews I have D. capillaris, intermedia, filiformis ssp. filiformis, filiformis ssp trayci, binata (binata, multifork, giant staghorn), adelae, capensis (red, alba, typical)