What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need D intermedia and/or rotundifolia (again)

I thought that I was getting some in a trade, but they have not arrived and PMs are not getting me anywhere. So if anyone has some spare laying around, I can offer an established cutting of what is probably a N miranda but that is about it. I have some seedlings that I can also send of random sarracenia hybrids and a tiny baby sarr might wander into the package without my knowledge that is on the CITES list. You never know. I'll do what I can with the few extra plants that I have or I can pay the postage.

Oh wait...D. binata multifidia "extrema" is also available. Small plants, but they're here if needed.

I would prefer the temperate variety of the intermedia, but I'm not picky.

I have a temperate D. intermedia but it's pretty small. It's an adult but its leaves got smaller from a bad plant sitter. If you'd want I can send it to you. Also if you still want some U. sandersonii I can probably make a division from mine.

Last edited:
Back