What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Sundew Seeds (Possibly D. Anglica)

CPsinSC

Ryan + Sara
OFFER CLOSED

I have about 50+ flowers worth of an unknown sundew seed - all seeds have either been recently harvested or will be harvested within the next week or so. With that said, I've received a number of freebie giveaways here in the past six months so it's time I return the favor.

Please PM me to get my address to send your SASE to (USA only please).
Trades of other seeds are welcome but not necessary (Sarracenia seeds preferred - I'd be happy to wait a few weeks). If you'd like to send some sarracenia seeds, you don't need to send me a SASE. Unlike in most cases, I'm not going to honor trades over freebies - first come, first serve - newbies need a chance too :).
Seeds will be divided up amongst the number of people interested - Even if there's 20 or more of you, I can probably send a good 50 seeds each.

Here's a bad photo (sorry, camera takes horrible close up pics) of the mother plants while they were still flowering .. perhaps someone will give a more positive ID (my best guess is d. anglica).
unknown-dew.jpg

I'll post here when this offer is closed, requests will be accepted until that time.

hey there! just got it today! -- well, i havent checked my PO Box in a while but i got the seeds. thanks!

PM'd still full. =D

Inbox cleared .. please PM again if you were unable to get one through before.

Offer Closed.

I think everybody that tried to send a PM when my inbox was full has resent. If you tried before and have not resent, I'll still take your SASE for seeds.

Ryan

Back