What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for U. graminifolia and pygmies

As the title states I have been looking for U. graminifolia for some time now since my old culture died. I'm hoping that its pygmy drosera gemmae time as well, but if not I'd like to trade for U. graminifolia. Look on my growlist and if none of my plants interest you I do have aquatic plants if you want to grow them with your aquatic carnivores. They'll help get rid of, for lack of a better word, fertilizers in the water and keep it purer for your plants.

I have some U. grammifolia. They are doing round 2 of sending up flower scapes. Pygmy sundew gemmae are probably weeks away from becoming available, although I'll take a magnifying glass to them and see if anything is brewing the crowns.

Pygmy sundew gemmae are probably weeks away from becoming available....
'pends on which pygmies you want gemmae of. My D. occidentalis has had gemmae for about a week now. But then my plants are :crazy: anyhow.

Back