**** Giveaway now closed ****
Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest. Packages were sent out today at noon (Oct 4, 2007). All recipients were sent an email 30 minutes later.
I have just started to harvest a limited number of Cephalotus seed. The 3 parent plants are the 'Hummer's Giant' clone but the seed will not be of that clone (it just means that this seed potentially has a good genetic background). Trades will have priority. Any seed left over after the trades are exhausted will be given away (or donated to ICPS seedbank). I plan to include approximately 12 seeds per packet.
Trades for the following seed will have priority (all seed should have location info):
D. ascendens or villosa
Petiolaris complex (non-hybrid)
other offers considered
Send any trade offers to me at XXXX **
- After trades are finalized (estimate ~2-3 weeks), I will ship my remaining packets of seed to as many people as possible.
- I am willing to ship to any country to which I can legally send seed.
- No sales considered
- I will notify the recipients via email when I ship & will update my forum post to reflect status.
- My current plan is to absorb cost of shipping (subject to revision)
If you would like to be considered for the giveaway, send me an email at XXXX** and include:
- name & mailing address
- forum name
- brief history growing CP &/or link to growlist
- put the words "Cephalotus Seed Giveaway" in the title of the email
- feel free to post or pm me with questions
- please do not clutter this thread w/ posts telling me you've sent me an email/PM
- there is no rush for the giveaway since only seed leftover from trades will be given away (& trade requests aren't closed for at least 2 weeks).
- Applicants who have not followed directions will either be ignored or given a lower priority...
** - if you responded within an hour of when this was originally posted, please re-send the email (the original email was incorrect - darn new email!)