What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus Flytrap 'B52'

I am desperately searching for one of these. I'll take anything...seeds, bulbs, leaf cuttings, whatever.

Can anyone help me, out the good of your hearts?

Seeds probably won't do you any good as the seedlings may not have the unique characteristics of this cultivar. Check your PMs.

While 'experts' can clarify, I don't believe seeds from 'B52' would still qualify as the cultivar (if it's even officially named). You also should consider reading the guidelines up here (specifically item #2). When you blatantly show your desperation, you set yourself up to be abused. An unscrupulous person could come in and offer you some 5 year old standard VFT seed that will never germinate for $10 .... When you're this desperate, you're advertising for others to take advantage.....

IIRC, there was someone selling some T/C'd plants a while back.

I informed my boss, Edward Stec, about a guy who was selling Dionaea B52. Ed recently got them, big mothas, some of the biggest VFT's I've ever seen and only a year old! I can get in contact with him about a possible trade if you'd like.

I am desperately searching for one of these. I'll take anything...seeds, bulbs, leaf cuttings, whatever.

Can anyone help me, out the good of your hearts?

I have one
not very old,I ordered it right before october.
dionaeaB52011.jpg

dionaeaB52007.jpg

If you want to wait I might try to take some cuttings in march

When my vfts stop looking like crap then I will get more since hsipping stressed them out noe dormancy maybe in the spring they will look better.

I have a half dozen or so that have already sprouted from my cuttings if one of your earlier offers don't pan out, send me a pm.
Sib ;)

Oops....I forgot to list what I've got to trade.

I have some D.capensis seeds (fresh from my flowering D.capensis). Also, I have leaf cuttings of typical vft. Once my vtf 'red dragon' gets healthier, then I will take leaf cuttings of it.

Also, I have a S.'Judith Hindle' that I could separate plants from.

Hiya TheJerk242-

I PM'ed(or did I email) ya with a good source for them 'B52's.

Did you follow up on that?

Good Luck,
Bo

Back