What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Shipping!!

no. not yet.

added 2 more.

Any updates?

Thanks,
-J.P. :)

yes! i have everyones money (adding 2 more to the list) and ill be cashing the checks and start sipment monday if all goes as planned. half will go monday and half tuesday. it would be crazy if i shipped so many packages all at on time :)
Alex

Will you also be shipping my U.dichotoma and D. burmanii seeds at that time? It would be great if you could cause it's getting cold!

yes i am. i havent forgotten about it :D
Alex

ugh...so i mono....and its giving me its all. so ive been holding out on shipping anything for fear of getting worse.

so i get up this morning..... and i go down and check everything outside....and most of the trading material is gone. my dad cleaned a few days ago...he said he didnt touch any of my stuff downstairs. i am just now well enough to even get out of bed and check... ugh.... it was only purps and psitts though. PM me if you wanted one of those two and ill have to talk with you all.

im terribly sorry for this and i feel like a horrible person for letting this happen....
Alex

you have my sympathy, I've never had mono but I heard it's a P.I.T.A. I don't see how you can feel like a horrible person for giving away plants. I'll wait.
Unless you're lying of course. Then you'll feel my wrath!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

i feel bad because i let the incident of my dad tossing my plants...the purps and psitts that i had to send out. everything else is ok though.

and yes...PITA indeed. if i knew i would get it again....id rather shoot myself in the leg...UGH!
Alex

ok guys./ im on my cruise and i have like a total of 5 mins online...ha!! i got 4 confirmations on the packages. anyone else just post here as my box is full...

Cheers, from the Carribean ;)
Alex

I just pm'd
did you recieve?

sorry disregaurd

:( haha

Back