What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have decided to see if anyone would be interested in trading some Nepenthes for some of my Venus Flytraps or Sarracenia. I am looking for any Nepenthes that aren't on my growlist, especially a nice Ampullaria. Please PM or email me if interested and I will tell you how many are available and what size. Just a quick note, my VFTs and Sarracenia are dormant now as cold weather has arrived. Here is the list up for trade:

VFTs

Big Jaws x Dente
Big Mouth
Big Vigorous
Clayton's Volcanic Red
Clone A25
Clone F5
Clone Z04
Clone Z07
Clone Z11
Creeping Death
Crested Petioles
Czech Giant
Dente
Dingley Giant
Fast
Fine Tooth x Red
G6
G7
G9
G10
G12
Giant Form
Heterodoxa
Heterodoxa Giant Form
Petite Dragon
Red Dragon
Sawtooth
Shark's Teeth
Typical
Typical 1955
Yellow

Sarracenia

S. Leuco Tarnok
S. Flava Veined
S. Psittacina
S. Moorei
S. Areolata (Triffid Park)
S. Psitt x Minor Okee Giant
S. Coral

What do you need in trade?

Mainly looking for Neps that aren't on my growlist but would accept offers of Sarrs, etc.

Your growlist is big......

Could I interest you in some technical services? I'm new to cp's. The only seeds I have are for sensitive plants and toothache plants. Interested?

Thanks Dr. Wurm, it took a while.

Whowe, No thanks. I don't have any need for technical help, not a very technical person :)What are you interested in and I might be able to help you. I don't mind helping new people get some plants. PM me if you want.

Thanks!

i really have no plants for trade...my collection is very tiny...4 VFT (only because it asexually reproduced) a ping and some seedlings of dews...

Whowe, How far away are you from the Quadcities? I live in Rock Island...

I've got an N. Ephippiata, but you'd have to kill me for it. I love my plants too much.

I am about 1 hour 15 mins. My uncle lives in Miland.

Back