What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capensis

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody have any cape dews they could spare? could pay for shipping and i have nothing to trade. sadly i have no more money than that at the moment...got to go to something else im afraid..

Spare?! They're like having dandelions! I'd be happy to unload... I mean share sevral hundred of them with you.

lol so that means i could take a few from yeh? great! let me know how much shipping is and ill take care of that!

could you also spare me some? I never had any sundews but from what i hear, capensis is great for beginners.

how many seeds will be in 1 seedpod?

50 to a few hundered..i think but your asking in the wrong thread

I'd gie you some but there still small;
but I have aton of leafs in water that are sprouting so stay tuned for binata giveaway

D. binata and D. capensis? lol two of my favorite dews?! right on!

Last edited by a moderator:
For seeds. I am only looking for SASEs, and maybe a couple bucks for postage. For plants I ask for $5 to cover Priority shipping.

For seeds. I am only looking for SASEs, and maybe a couple bucks for postage. For plants I ask for $5 to cover Priority shipping.

Let me know where to send the money jimscott!! (for plants i mean)

not to be a party pooper but I got nailed on this one too. I believe adult D. capensis is avail in the sponsor's webstore so we can't give them away in the forum. I believe he said D. capensis seeds are ok though, but not the live plant.

not to be a party pooper but I got nailed on this one too. I believe adult capensis is avail in the sponsor's webstore so we can't give them away in the forum. I believe he said capensis seeds are ok though, but not the live plant.

I dont see where he can regulate what jimscott and i are allowed to trade. .Granted, he may be the sponsor but its jimscott's and my trade nothing really to do with him. and i did say adult plants but i meant something younger than that so i edited it as you can see

5) Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at www.flytrapshop.com . Example: "I'm looking for a Green Dragon VFT" is not allowed (if it is something currently in stock)....Thanks!

If you are asking for capensis white or red then I think that's ok but at flytrapshop.com the sponsor sells typicals.

I guess the forum moderator has the final say in this one, but I was asked to remove an offer for N. sanguinea cuttings (they are all gone, that was a couple months ago) because of that rule.

I think he's right guys... I understand that it is kind of a party downer, so talk outside the forum if you have more questions... but the rules state it somewhat specifically and no one wants to be slapped by a moderator... just be smart about how you go about your business... If it wasn't a problem I'd be jumping all over the offer as well so I feel your pain. good luck

Andrew won't care thats what I heard last time???

ill speak to andrew then... no offense and i know hes trying to run a business but i dont think thats fair that someone can say what i can and cant request.

yeah when it comes to D. capensis, andrew wont restrict it as it was his first plant.

yeah good luck on this one. I'm not trying to be a d**k or anything, but I was asked to follow the forum trading rules when I was giving away nep cuttings. I don't mind following the rules but I do ask that they are enforced consistently. There is another thread giving away seeds and that is a different story. Seeds technically are hit-or-miss, but with this plant generally it is a hit. (hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit...)

yeah, this is true CP
i doubt, however, that Andy will deny some newer CP growers the right to beginner plants for shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back