What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devil’s Claws for Drosera Anyone?

I wondered if anyone would like to trade seeds. I have some Oodham’s Devils Claws (Proboscidea. parviflora, variety hohokamiana if my searching is correct). They are a white seeded variety with cute little flowers followed by nice evil seed pods.

I am looking for several types of Drosera seeds, preferably from Northern populations if possible (or known). I am looking for:
D. rotundifolia
D. filiformis
D. anglica or D. intermedia

The first two are my top choices but would be happy with any (or all :blush: ) so I would have a variety of differently shaped Drosera for a bog garden I am plotting.

If anyone is interested in trading, or if you have tons of seeds you may want to unload for postage or something like that because Devil’s Claws is just not your thing, let me know, I would really appreciate it.
~Evin

I've got tons of D. capensis seeds to trade for my now dead temperate sundews. I'll even toss in a few of my first born male children. :0o:

*****Disclaimer Note: Eldest, middling, or youngest sons and/or daughters not legal tender or valid for equivalent trade offers*****:nono:

...and not just because postage would be outrageous...

:-D

Darn.... but the are potty trained.....

Back