What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,
I am open to any trades
Here is my grow list:
N. Rajah
N. Mira
N. Ventricosa X Inermis
N. Truncata Highland
N. Ventricosa
N. Sanguinea Blood Red (rare in cultivation!)
thanks,
Adrian

sanguina blood red is rare in cultivation?

Well thats what I read and they've been growing CP's for 22 years!
They ought to be right!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
edit out the name of the supplier.

their info, for one, is pretty misleading and the blood red sanguinea is most likely a sanguinea x ramispina hybrid. there are a few "blood" clones out there that are very desireable and rare though.

Alex

ok id like your rajah and you can have the satisfaction of a happy person :D just kidding...sorta...

Isn't sanguinea "Blood Red" a redundancy since sanguine can mean "of the color of blood" to begin with?

It's because thier are many different forms of sanguinea.

Our random Firefly quote of the day is courtesy of Zoe on the definition of sanguine: "Sanguine. Hopeful. Plus, point of interest, it also means "bloody". Sorry I am off topic, couldn't help myself with the little aside...So maybe it is supposed to be an "optimistic red" using a less common definition of the word instead of the more common use as a doubly redundantly "red-blood red"? Yeah....sorry:blush: stopping with the stupid sarcasm (for now...)

Back