What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for quick growing aquatic tank plants

Well I am doing my tank project now,I am going to use them for oxygenation they need to grow in warm like 70F. The lighting is currently medium /weakish but I can up it without trying.
I have stuff for trade just PM me about anything drosera wise and I have some extra P. Primuliflora and some unknown non invasive easy terrestrial urtics. I have extras of most of everything.
I am looking for small plants,starts or whatever a newbie to aquariums can manage to grow quickly :D

The so-called plant bulbs that are sold in tropical fish stores are very easy, cheap, and quick.

Although I'm about to "dive into" CPs, aquatic plants have been my thing for a number of years. Here's my current list arranged from fastest growing to slowest:

Rotala rotundifolia
Cabomba caroliana
Bacopa australis
Ludwigia repens
Ludwigia brevipes
Sagittaria sublata
Vallisneria spiralis
Limnophilia aromatica
Cryptocoryne wendtii
Cryptocoryne retrospiralis
Anubias nana
Java fern
Java moss

I would be happy to trade you any of the above. PM me if you have any questions regarding growing conditions.

Duane

Okay PMed I think I can get you started with a fair amount of drosera and some others :D

Back