What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

muluensis x lowii for shipping

For some reason I can't grow this plant. It really doesn't like any type of conditions I put it in. Anyway, something is wrong with it, and I'm really too lazy/don't care enough about this plant to find out. I figure I'll just give this thing away for shipping before it takes a dirt nap. Anyway, in lieu of the fact that it looks like it has definitely seen better days (it has 3 crappy leaves), you're going to need some experience for this endeavor to be anywhere near worthwhile for you/ to motivate me enough to go to the post office....so if you haven't been growing neps for at least a year (or have gotten something from me before), do us both a favor and don't PM me ;). Because of that, and the fact that it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning, this offer is not just first come first served.

I'd take almost anything on a trade (except ventrata because I already have 3), but I'm not counting on it since this plant isn't worth much and is in bad condition. PM me

You beat me to it MFT!! Nice plant.

JB Still make an offer if you have something tempting to offer him.

I'm just doing it since I know that plant can be -stubborn-, but it's warming back up to me again. Mine is working on 6 basals at the moment so I'll be offering trades later for this plant.

This plant is not stubborn for me. Growing rather well here. I had two I send one back to Clint and still have the one with a stiped peristoma. This is for shipping so you should get it for shiping if thats the deal.

Closed...sorry if I didn't respond to anyone that PM'd me about this, but someone got the jump on ya

Back