What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants for trade for CPs

Im looking for any CP plants, im just starting out and would like Sarracenias, Droseras, butterworts or any other CP would go well in my area, zone 6/7.

Heres a list of what I have for trade

Brugmansia 'Single White'
Brugmansia 'Cupid's Blush'
Brugmansia 'Canary Bird'
Brugmansia 'Everlasting'
Brugmansia 'Jean Pasko'
Brugmansia 'Strawberry & Cream'
Brugmansia 'Mrs. Chambers'
Brugmansia 'Single Pink'
Agapanthus 'Blue Storm'
A multitude of named Sedums (for list PM me)
Calla Lily
and other succulents

Please PM if interested.

Heres a list of what sedums we have for trade. We have over 80 types, but this is what I have available right now.

1.) Sedum 'Purple Emperor'
2.) Sedum 'Aizoon'
3.) Sedum 'Jellybean'
4.) Sedum 'Sexangulare'
5.) Sedum 'Matrona'
6.) Sedum 'Frosty Morn'
7.) Sedum 'Iceberg'
8.) Sedum 'Immergruchen'
9.) Sedum 'Blue Spruce' ( would be cuttings not a plant)
10.) Sedum Spurium 'Bronze Carpet'
11.) Sedum 'Frosty Morn'
12.) Sedum 'Carl'

Now these are all potted from cuttings either last year or two years old, and are putting out new growth from their winter dormancy.

I also have some un-named semps, Kalanchoe Blossfeldinia, Sanservia 'Moonshine, various name and un-named hoyas, and a few other succulents if anyone is interested in those.

I'm also interested in any easy to grow Nepenthes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what any of those are... do you have any pics of some of the ones you really like? I think if you included a pic of some of these you might get more ppl willing to trade... I googled some of those but there are just too many.

Daniel

Here are some pics

Brugmansias

Canary Bird
brugmansiacanarybird3small.jpg

Single White
BrugmansiaSingleWhiteOctb.jpg

Everlasting
BrugmansiaEverlasting.jpg

Sedums

Sedum Aizoon
sedumaizoon.jpg

Sedum Frosty Morn
sedumfrostymorn1.jpg

Sedum JellyBean
jellybeansedum.jpg

Sedum Sexangular
sedumsexangulare.jpg

if anyone wants any pictures of the other ones then feel free to pm me.

Hi Aric,

What do you have from that list that's zone 6 hardy, if any of them. I LOVE brugs, but I don't have the space in my GH for any more - one is big enough. However, if you have any that can take a southern NY winter, I think we can do business....

Hi Aric,

What do you have from that list that's zone 6 hardy, if any of them. I LOVE brugs, but I don't have the space in my GH for any more - one is big enough. However, if you have any that can take a southern NY winter, I think we can do business....

All of the Sedums are hardy but the brugs are not. You can put them out in a big pot then cut it way back and bring it in if you have any room during the winter.

Rats. I was afraid you were going to say that.

I just don't have any more room for overwintering in the GH....what with the citrus, the bananas, etc, etc.....

Oh, well....

Great cuttings! Nice established roots and everything, looking forward to seeing how these grow out this season!

Thanks for the trade!!! Enjoy your Ventricosa. 8)

-Nate

Back