Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lookin for N. hamata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that place in germany as well. Its just the last time I orderered from them, I got 1 inch plants that just got out of tissue culture and died within a week. Plus I had to wait 3 months for the plants to get here. But thanks for the info obregon.

DM- that was pretty rude, I have every right to have whatever I want in my signature, as long as it follows the forum rules, an im pretty sure a bunny dosent violate any.

I know fighting on here is pretty pointless so why dont we end it now. Thanks to xvart for mentioning tacking on to someone elses thread. I appreciate it. I will continue my search and lets forget this thread was ever here so we dont all get into trouble.

Shawn
    http://www.amphibianark.org/
    Donate or sign the petition to help save amphibians

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_muscipula View Post
    Why don't you remove bunny off your signature and replace it with a link to your growlist?
    so we don't have to HUNT for it.
    Totally unnecessary, DM. If by hunting you mean typing in a member's name in the search function, choosing the grow list forum, and clicking submit search. I fail to see how difficult that is, especially since there should only be one thread per member in the grow list forum. I was able to find it in less than ten seconds. Maybe I'm just gifted; but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarraceniashawn View Post
    I know fighting on here is pretty pointless so why dont we end it now. Thanks to xvart for mentioning tacking on to someone elses thread. I appreciate it. I will continue my search and lets forget this thread was ever here so we dont all get into trouble.
    This really disappoints when this happens; but, I understand where Shawn is coming from. Good luck with the search...

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shawn I did some looking for you I see nothing too
    Including that nursery that had some of them there out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMing
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12