I need to see if I can successfully ship Byblis liniflora and Drosera indica "green form" as plugs so I'm looking for 2 people that would like to receive these plants.
1. Your post count must be at least 50.
2. Shipping money can be sent via paypal only.
3. You must have the appropriate conditions for Bylis liniflora and Drosera indica (warm temps with bright light).
4. When you receive the plants in the mail, post here (or PM me) describing the conditions they arrived in. Photos would be nice but not necessary.
5. Once one week has passed, post again (or PM) describing if they have fully recovered or died. (If after one week they have neither died or recovered, inform me when they finally start growing or have died.)
If you can't follow these 5 rules, don't participate.
This is what you'll receive for the price of $6.00 shipping:
1 plug of Byblis liniflora
1 plug of Drosera indica "Green form"
and your choice of ONE of these three plants:
1 Drosera filiformis "Florida All Red"
1 Drosera filiformis var. tracyi
2-3 Drosera burmannii - Beerwah, Queensland, Australia*
(*I know Andrew offers Drosera burmannii at his shop, but since these are from a specific location I don't think there would be a problem offering them. If there is, Andrew, please let me know and I'll edit my post.)
The reason I'm offering your choice of one of these three plants is because theres a chance of B. liniflora and D. indica "Green form" not surviving shipment and it would suck if you got nothing for your $6.00.
Finally, when you receive your plugs, DO NOT break up the soil since they are sensitive to root disturbance(hence the reason for plugs). Gently plant the entire soil plug into a new pot of soil.
If you would like to participate in this, post here and then PM me. I'll reply to your PM with my paypal account and once both $6.00 payments are received, the plants will be shipped.
Byblis liniflora plugs
Drosera indica plugs