Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Plant giveaway (Today Only) April 1st

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know I went to bed last night with a good feeling after seeing how happy I had made some of the other forum members. I woke up this morning to read that people are not only in one breathe saying this is an April fools joke and then in another saying what they want but some are complaining that I saved a plant for an 11 year old boy who wasn't allowed to be be up when I posted the offer. He sent me a message saying that he was going to miss out on this offer. I saw that he wanted a ceph so bad then he had it in his signature. So I told him not to worry I'd make sure he got one. I give away probably over $100 worth of plants and people complain that I saved a 11 year old boy one plant.

You know I first thought to myself that I deserve people doubting me for the things I've done in the past. When I read what people have been saying I almost withdrew my offer and say Happy April Fools day. I still think I deserve doubt, but it's wrong for people that thinks this is a joke to ask for a plant. I totally respect the people that have said this is a joke and then went on their way not asking for anything. It really irks me that some people have to say that this is a joke and then says what plant they want. Either believe that I am the type of person that would get peoples hopes up and then crush them when I say it was a joke or believe that I will give you the plant. You can't have it both ways.

I've come to this conclusion. For now I'm going to ignore all the people that said it was a joke and then ask for plants, but when I go back to ship the plants, if you have a comment about this being a joke, I'm not going to send it to you. After all you never expected to really get it anyway. If you want the plants I would go back and edit that out of your post.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got me Ozzy. I really thought you had something planned. Then again, the day is young....

I think it's sweet you made an exception.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool!
    thanks Ozzy!

I have no idea if im too late or not..I dont have time to read through all the pages!
    but if its not too late, I would like to request one measley D. filiformis,
    since oddly that is a variety I have never grown before!

thanks,
    Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you still have any Petiolaris Drosera that would be great. If not any then any seeds would be fine and a vft as last option. Thanks hope theres enough for everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I please get any of these?
    VFT
    1 fang (small) (#1 ranking)
    1 cup trap (small) (#2 ranking)

Thanks a lot

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want something. But I think its all gone. Oh well. I guess you'll just have to give me something else.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really surprises me that people can complain about a Ceph because they didnt get one.

Oz,
    If i comes down to it, you can nix the fang tooth and just send the seeds "if" you still have them basically, put me on the bottom of the list. i'll gladly give up my request if someone else wants it.

~b

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there are still some things left. I haven't went though to check though.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast