What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
DO NOT PM ME. READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING.

This offer is good for 24 hrs only to members in the USA. It's only valid from 12:01am to 11:59pm on April 1st. All replies must be made on or before 11:59pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Out of the goodness of my heart, I have decided to give away some cp's and seeds. Not just any cp's either.

Anything in red is no longer available. Even if it's not red it may still be spoken for.
Here is the list being offered:

VFT

1 fang (small)
1 cup trap (small)

Cephalotus follicularis
2 small divisions

Sarracenia

1 S. rubra gulfensis antho-free
14 S. 'Dixie Lace'

Nepenthes seedlings
4 N. lowii

Drosera
18 D. filiformis
1 D. regia

Petiolaris Drosera
1 kenneallyi
2 lanata
1 paradoxa Drysdale Kimberley
1 paradoxa Mt Bumford Kimberly
4 paradoxa (various clones)

The number in front of the each plant is how many I have available. You must post you're requests as a reply to this post. The first person to ask for a plant gets it. Limit one per person, so that everyone has a chance to request something. If at 11:59pm, some have not been claimed, I may include additional plants when I ship.

Seeds

S.

((rubra x oreo) x(purp ven x leuco)) x aerolata
(leuco x psitt) x leuco
(leuco "red" x minor "okee" x psitt
(leuco x umlauftiana) x alabamensis clone 003
Dana's Delight x aerolata
(Wilkerson Red x open pollenated) x (leuco x flava rubri)
(leuco "red" x minor "okee") x leco ABG sepaloid (NOT Tarnok)
(leuco "red" x minor "okee") x (leuco x psitt)
Aerolata x 'Dana's Delight)
Leucophylla x (wilkerson red x open pollenated)

D.hilaris

You may ask for as many seeds as you want. List them in order of the priority that you want the most. You are only promised the one you list first, if there are any left by the time you ask. If there are other species left I will also send those to you too. Each package will have 5 to 10 seeds depending on how many are available and how many people asks for that seed. You may even get more than 10.

There are some requirements to this offer. As stated above you must reply to this post and list what you want. I have a limited amount to give away so they will be given away in order of replies.

You must state the species that you want. If you want more than one species, state the species in the order that you prefer. If there is enough, I will send multiple species. It all depends on how many people respond. To make this fair I think that all the requests should be public. So please don't PM me your requests, I will not consider them valid and they will be deleted without a reply.

I am making this post in the spirit of the Tamlin effect, and you must adhere to it. In case you are not familiar with the Tamlin effect, it simply means that you will give away the offspring of the plants I send to you freely, without expecting anything in return. This is my attempt to spread some of these somewhat rare plants into wider cultivation. I also want to revive the Tamlin effect that was very common on these forums in the past.

I reserve the right to ask for reasonable reimbursement for shipping.

I will do my best to get everybody the plant or seeds they want. With such a limited supply I may not be able to make everybody happy. As I said before the first person to ask for an item will have priority for that plant. You may list additional requests, which will be honored if there are plants remaining at the end of the day. However, I want as many people as possible to be able to be able to receive a free plant. Unless a plant or seed has been reserved by being on top of someone's list, it is still available to other members.

This offer is only good for active Terraforum members not on the the bad traders list at the time this offer is published. Accounts created after this offer has been published will not be be considered. I reserve the right to refuse any person for any reason I see fit.

This offer is good for members, moderators and administrators in the USA!

Last edited:
Capensis asked that I reserve a plant for him since he wouldn't be able to participate in this tonight. I set aside one of the cephs for him.

1 N. Lowii please

Thanks

-Ryan

Last edited:
1 N. lowii seedling. Cheers to the Tamlin effect.

xvart.

May I please have D. regia?

1 nepenthes lowii seedling and D. hilaris seed.
Thanks Ozzy!

I'm definitely interested in N. lowii! Also C. follicularis, D. kenneyli and regia, if one of those is free. If you have leftover seeds when you're done divvying up, I'd be glad to take a few, but I already have a ton to germinate so I'm in no hurry to collect more.
~Joe

PS - While I'm asking, do you have a fuel-injected engine for an '88 Accord?

1 paradoxa clone. The pups to the forum. 8)

-Nate

Wow this actually seems legit (potentially). Looks like I may have underestimated Ozzy lol.
(But then again....it is Ozzy)

1 Cephalotus division

And could I also get a pack of Leucophylla x (wilkerson red x open pollenated) seeds?

You rule

Hey Ozzy, I'm interested in 1 S. rubra gulfensis antho-free.

*edit*

If you end up with an unclaimed petiolaris 'dew or S. 'Dixie Lace', I wouldn't turn them down as extras. ;)

Last edited:
Did anyone look at the time we must apply we are all late :-D. Although i enetred mine at 12:01 and it turned 12:02 :cry:

No, this is open until 11:59pm you have over 23 more hours

ill take a lowii seedling or a filformis

Hey Ozzy

I'd love a Lowii seedling if you have any left! Thanks so much champ!

Hey Ozzy, should you post that it's EST?

xvart.

Ozzy, sorry, but in fear of editing my first post, I wanted to send a second one... hope you understand!

My first choice of course is still D. regia. However, if I can get something else, I would love to have D.hilaris seeds.

Thanks!

This inspires me maybe when my splendiana x (veitchii x tiveyi) seedlings mature I can give a couple plants away. should I pm you to work out shipping?

Sorry guys the times I stated are all eastern time. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back