My vanilla orchid vine has become too long again and so I'm looking to trade some cuttings for CPs. My CP grow list is short and I will take just about anything. However, I'm particularly interested in the following:
Cold-hardy stuff for my "pot bog" (freezes solid in the winter)
- Aquatic utrics: U. gibba, U. minor, U. inflata, etc.
- Sarracenia: species or hybrids
- Drosera: particularly northern D. filiformis, D. linearus, even D. rotundifolia or others
Stuff for my basement terraria (50-70F temp range)
- Heliamphora (species or hybrids) and Cephalotus - (might as well ask!)
- Drosera: D. prolifera, D. schizandra, D. petiolaris, others
- Drosophyllum, Byblis, or unique Drosera seed
- Interesting terrestrial utrics
What I have to offer: 10+ vanilla orchid cuttings (I think V. planifolia) that are un-rooted, although most have small roots started. These cuttings will be 2-3 nods in length and have at least one leaf. Several of the cuttings have shoot ends and I will reserve these for the more unique trade items. For those that don't, just plant them and wait - they will eventually develop a new growing point.
If you are interested, just send me a PM with what you're looking to trade.