What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. roseana gemmae

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Hello everyone. It looks like my D. roseana has made more gemmae than I need. I have enough for two trades of at least 10 gemmae each. I'll consider all offers.

Here's a picture with about half the gemmae left.

P1000856.jpg

Thanks,
Crystal

anyone traded with this person before, I'm considering but they only have 41 posts.

Geez, have some tact would ya? They've been on this forum longer than you have.

I've dealt with her before and everything went smoothly. Lots of times, even people who really know what they're talking about don't post often. Philcula doesn't post much and he dominates nep-wise. Literally....dominates.

Thanks Andrew and phissionkorps :banana2:

If there are more concerns please feel free to look me up on aquabid (Crissytal) and ebay (Crissytal23).

Crystal

Hey crissytal how would you like some D. 'Lake Badgerup' gemmae ? I can find a few more to send you for nada. PM me your addy if you want 'em. Phissionkorps your right Philcula ROCKS ! I visited his place and was literally stunned.

look me up on aquabid (Crissytal)
If my memory is working, :-)) , someone posted pics of some absolutly stunning beta fish. Was that you? I remember showing the pics to my boss. She has a common walmart variety. We were both EXTREEMLY impressed. Didn't even know there were white ones and yellow ones and double tailed ones ...etc..

Hello thbjr,

I remember the pictures that you are talking about. They were not mine though, but I agree they were VERY beautiful fish! I used to raise albino bristle nosed plecoes. They were cute little guys.

LongfinnedBristlenosedPlecos.jpg

I also raised apple snails for awhile. Used to have some pretty pink and purple ones.

Purple_Coll.jpg

Crystal

oh I have an apple snail it laid six clusters of eggs, and meanwhile I am trying to stick to one hobby. Do you happen to know how to ship aquatics?

Take the off topic to PMs please guys ;)

All are taken. Thanks guys. I'll have some more stuff in a couple weeks. Keep an eye out.

Thanks for the support Jim!

i would too. its been a while but i got some good utrics from her and they are still alive to this day! the aliceiae seedlings all died off when they got bigger unfortunately. the capensis died off this past winter. but not without leaving bundles of seeds!

Alex

Hey Alex,

Thank you for the compliments. I can send you replacement D. aliciae or seed if you'd like? Mine made it through the winter and I also sprouted additional seed. The younger ones are a lot more red than the older ones, I wonder if they tend to get more green with age?

igh ive been wantin gemmae...sux to not have anything to trade...

igh ive been wantin gemmae...sux to not have anything to trade...

Here's the way to do it on a shoestring budget: Scarf up as many of the free or for shipping offerengs and prove that you can get past the learning curve. Cultivate plants and friendships, first. Provide for the newbies. What goes around... comes around. I've never bought a plant from an online store and only a relatively few from Lowes, Home Depot, and the like. Slowly but surely the collection does grow.

Back