What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free fusca Sarawak

You should have at least 50 posts
You must give away the cuttings to people on TF

Now, this isn't going to be just a PM me for it kinda thing. You have between right now and midnight to PM me a joke, and whoever has the most hilarious joke wins. I have a really twisted sense of humor, and I'm impossible to offend. Go.

DSCN0114.jpg

It's a lock! lol. Hope you get some good ones.

xvart.

Closed. I'll look at all the jokes again after I finish this glass of Wild Turkey and will decide which is the winner lol.

?

So what was the joke that won? I love a joke that will make me laugh my booty off :jester:

So what was the joke that won? I love a joke that will make me laugh my booty off :jester:

I second this request for the announcement of the winning joke!

Gotta give it up to DaveyJones.
I got some good ones from CPsinSC, and SashaM, who unfortunately did not meet the post requirement.
I don't think I can post it lol. It's a bit risque'. It was my favorite kind of joke, the one where I want to laugh, but I'm too busy going "ughhhh!".

DJ PM me your address.

um...

I have 140 posts...wasn't the requirement 50, I believe it was. ;(

Is the joke he told offense or against the rules? If so, awww, I want to hear it XD.

CPsinSC,
Poor way of wording it on my part I think. I was referring to the fact that SashaM did not have enough posts.

Capensis,
It's not offensive, but I think TF lieks to keep things pretty "PG" if you know what I mean.

Back