Likes Likes:  0

Thread: D. californica for educational programs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D. californica for educational programs

Greetings all -

As many of you know, I do quite a few educational programs for the public and other groups about CPs. I will be conducting multiple programs next week:

1) for a scout group April 21;
    2) I'll be speaking on CPs to the state convention of the Texas Master Gardeners April 25; and
    3) I'll be doing a free CP program for the public at Jesse Jones Park April 26!

At present, I have no Darlingtonia californica whatsoever to use for these programs. I had planned on getting a Home Depot/Lowe's 'Cube of Death' for this purpose, but wouldn't you know that they don't have any Darlingtonia right now!

If anyone has one that I can use for these educational programs, this would be greatly appreciated. I will be happy to pay for shipping, and would even be willing to ship it back afterward if necessary (although I would like to maintain one for future programs). E-mail me at houstonherp@aol.com if you are willing to arrange something with me.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
    Mike Howlett

"Leuc, I am your flava!"

Now we know Princess Leah's last name: Wilkerson!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know if there were any offers and i will go ahead and say that i do not have any darlingtonias, but i would be willing to donate money towards the purchase of one for your program. let me know.

~b

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Billy -

Thanks for the offer sir! Totally unnecessary, but I appreciate the thought.

I hope to see you out at Jesse Jones Park again sometime in the near future.

Good Growing!

Mike
    Mike Howlett

"Leuc, I am your flava!"

Now we know Princess Leah's last name: Wilkerson!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh you bet your **** ill be there, itll probably be thursday, its usually a good day for me. should i ring you up or just head over?

Ryan + Sara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking :)

I can go check out a few of the local Lowes and see if we can find one to send to you. There are like, 6 stores just within 30 mins of me so I am sure I can find at least one for ya . Sound cool?

Sara
    CPsinSC
    Grow List

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember...I can try to check at Lowes too. Although not a lot of shipping time left.

I remember once I found a fantastic cube with giant Darlings with FLOWER BUDS! I had that one for a while but alas, it sucumbed as they all do.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome