What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After switching water sources, my CPs are all looking much better. Now I'm working on rebuilding the collection that took a hit this winter when the RO water machine was filling my bottles with hard water instead. We're talking capensis and adelae dying kind of bad!

Trade options are limited, but I have some extra common things or I can pay shipping and, um..."handling" in the event that packaging may require a little extra to cover the materials.

I planted many seedlings and pings in plastic bathroom cups right around the time that everything started to really die so I thought that there was something that was wrong with using the cups and didn't think to test the water until recently.

I can't get the seedlings back, and I am waiting to see if some of the sarrs were caught in time. I've not been able to replenish the S Catesabae, Dana's Delight, pings galore, D madagascariensis...the list goes on. The baby plants and the sarrs were the hardest hit.

I have all kinds of ventricosa, miranda, the N "probably miranda" that pretty much is one but just didn't have the confirmed name tag, some D intermedia and possibly some D filliformis (no special variety that I know of) a winter mode P Titan and even some freshly sprouting P laueana × P. emarginata (probably). Then there's always the shipping and "handling".

PM sent.

Back