Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking to rebuild my collection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to rebuild my collection

After switching water sources, my CPs are all looking much better. Now I'm working on rebuilding the collection that took a hit this winter when the RO water machine was filling my bottles with hard water instead. We're talking capensis and adelae dying kind of bad!

Trade options are limited, but I have some extra common things or I can pay shipping and, um..."handling" in the event that packaging may require a little extra to cover the materials.

I planted many seedlings and pings in plastic bathroom cups right around the time that everything started to really die so I thought that there was something that was wrong with using the cups and didn't think to test the water until recently.

I can't get the seedlings back, and I am waiting to see if some of the sarrs were caught in time. I've not been able to replenish the S Catesabae, Dana's Delight, pings galore, D madagascariensis...the list goes on. The baby plants and the sarrs were the hardest hit.

I have all kinds of ventricosa, miranda, the N "probably miranda" that pretty much is one but just didn't have the confirmed name tag, some D intermedia and possibly some D filliformis (no special variety that I know of) a winter mode P Titan and even some freshly sprouting P laueana P. emarginata (probably). Then there's always the shipping and "handling".

What is and what should never be Crissytal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent.
    Where do we go when we just don't know,
    And how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
    Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing,
    And when will we learn to control?
    --Godsmack