What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep seeds for postage (USA only)

I have extra N. Splendiana x Mixta seeds that I will send to anyone in the U.S.A. for postage. (Sorry, but sending seeds outside the U.S.A. is either too expensive or too complicated.) This is a chance for those who have never grown Neps from seed but have always wanted to try, and to those who have tried and failed but are willing to try again. The seeds will grow in intermediate conditions and probably also in lowland conditions. It will take about 3 years to grow the plants to maturity.

If you want some seeds, send me a self-addressed stamped envelope (an empty envelope with a stamp attached and your address written on it that is placed inside another envelope that is sent to me). Please send me the envelope within a week, otherwise I'll assumer you're not interested. PM me for my mailing address.

This offer is open to the first 10 people who respond. To respond, copy the most recent list on a reply to this posting and add your name to it. (The first person would put his/her name as #1, the second person as #2, etc.)

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles
6. DrWurm

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles
6. DrWurm
7.billylh

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles
6. DrWurm
7.billylh
8. CPsam

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles
6. DrWurm
7.billylh
8.cpsam
9.maxx

1. phissionkorps
2. huntsmanshorn
3. cpsinsc
4. allegedhuman
5. Knuckles
6. DrWurm
7.billylh
8.cpsam
9.maxx
10. Laxgoal

Son of a...missed another one!

The offer is now closed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I miss ALL the good ones! ;-)

I'll assume that anyone on the list who has not sent me a self-addressed stamped envelope is no longer interested in the seeds.

does this mean we can form a second line for these orphan seeds? haha I'll pick up the slack

Thanks for the seeds Tropics! and the pie recipe... lol
I just received and sowed most of them today. There were way more than what I had expected! :rookwoot:

Just got my seeds too, Tropics! I followed phissionkorps's seed sowing guide (thanks phissonkorps) and they are now safely sowed away. Thanks again!

-Max

Back