What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11 months old Ball Pythons for trade

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I was trying to sell these guys but I have had no hits on them. If anyone would like to trade for one just holler at me. I need to get rid of these two as the third and my adults are going to my sister. I cannot send her those until I get rid of these because I am using one heating system for all 5 snakes. I would prefer nepenthes, but would consider anything. This is not first come first serve. I will consider all the offers.

Thanks

I've always wanted one of these I think I have a few plants I could trade. I just need to decide if I can take care of another reptile right now....

awaits pics.

264714014RL727584422.jpg

This is one of the babies sitting on my 17" laptop computer for size reference. He/she is about to shed. That is the reason for the bluish tone.

Those that have PMed me before I went out of town this weekend get back with me if your still interested. Nothing has been worked out and neither are promised to anyone yet. I was out of town all weekend. So if you haven't received another PM from me that is why.

They are eating small rats now and are as tame as a snake will get. Remember they still are wild animals.

Woah! That's only 11 months old! WOW! I didn't know they grew that fast.

As much as I'd love one, I can't have anything besides fish. Damn fish. Maybe I could pass it off as an eel and put a miniature scuba tank on it? Maybe not.

Beautiful snakes
Ive kept several myself and must say that this is the best beginner python. They have a calm temperament and stay small. Hope they get a good home =)

oh i would love one of the beautes!!

how often do these eat? like once every week or two?...

Also what would be an ok tank size? I have a spare 30 gallon long tank and heating/lighting setup so reall all I would have to get is some bedding and food...

As far as trades would you except hybrid neps?

It depends on the hybrid Neps Flip side.

A 30 gallon tank sounds about right for now. They need a hide and I would recomend an under tank heating pad and not a light. You can use the light but they don't need it. Just give them a warm side of the tank in the upper 80's and a cool side in the lower 80's upper 70's. so they can thermo regulate for themselves. Best to have a hide on both sides. BPs would rather hide and freeze than be exposed to be warm.

I feed them a small rat once every. Once they get full grown you could feed them a large rat once a month. My adult female just ate a second large rat in two weeks, but if you look at her, she is pretty fat and so I will be waiting a month before I feed her again. The female has gone for 6 months without eating before. It is not uncommon for them to refuse eating for a month or longer. They are fine as long as they have the weight on them.

My adult snakes have a 40 gallon (I think) rubber made tub that I have in a rack system. BPs are ground snakes so they need surface area and not vertical area. They will spend most of their time under the hide. That is ok. I was looking for a BP care sheet online. I haev a website to a good one but it is on my jumpdrive and tis not with me ATM.

Back