Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff for CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random Stuff for CP's

I'm somewhat new to CP's (got into them around December) and while I have a decent starter collection I don't really have extra's of any of my plant's. I'm looking to expand my collection but my wallet says otherwise. Since I don't have any extra plants I figured I'd try and offer some alternative stuff. However, I don't really know what people want so rather than offer a million things at once I'll try to offer a couple of things each week until someone finds something they want to trade for. Up for grabs this week are a two disk special edition of the movie 300 and a cd/dvd combo of dane cook rough around the edges. For those interested in plants i could also send some of the plant pictured. However I will have to warn you that it's like a capensis, pretty but weedy. I'm looking mainly for Sarr divisions, D intermedia, D filformis, and rarer flytraps ( in order of how much I want them) but will consider any offer. Feel free to PM me with an offer. I hope someone finds something they want. Thanks for considering my offer
    -Max
    On a side note if you're to young to be watching or listening to the item's listed please don't make an offer because if I find out I will not accept the trade.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that you don't have D.capilaris on your growlist. Would you be interested some? What is the name of the non cp plants you have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy
    I would be interested in D capillaris but I'd probably wait a couple days to see what other offers come in. I'm not sure what the name of the plant is. My mom bought some for my grandma a few years back. The first year it did fine but after the second year it started becoming somewhat invasive and my mom took some of the extras home. It's not to bad but if you let it get away from you I could see it becoming a problem. I'll ask my mom if she remembers the name but the basics are it grows well in shade to part shade and it's hardy to at least zone six (my zone).

To everyone else here's a link to my growlist. http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=112149
    It might help you find stuff I don't have.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That plant sounds perfect for one of my reptile homes, let me know if we can work something out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey another kansas grower... sweet!

p.s. spangles commercials are terrible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    p.s. spangles commercials are terrible

If your not from Kansas you don't know how true that is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The division of the plant shown has been offered to ozzy so it will be off the market unless ozzy declines.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't decline.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast