What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy n' Paste List for Oodham's Devils Claw Seeds

Offer closed since SASEs have arrived and I will just distribute the unclaimed packs among those already on the list. Will keep people updated as their SASE arrive and I mail them back out to you with the seeds.

Final Notice********Any more takers? Last chance to add your name to the list, otherwise the remaining unclaimed 6 offers will be given to the 6 people already listed, that would be so convenient. I want these suckers GONE.*************

For more entertainent read the following paragraphs in the most Obnoxious Salesman pitch you can imagine...

Hello good Sir(s) and/or Madam(s). If I could ask for just a moment of your time I would like to tell you about an amazing and exciting opportunity available to you (yes YOU) for a limited time. Due to an unforeseen (but secretly feared and somewhat expected) discovery of more drying seed pods in a bucket hanging on the back of a door I am now currently OVERSTOCKED (again) with Oodham’s Devils Claws, also known to you more scientifically minded and latin savvy customers as Proboscidea parviflora var. hohokamiana.

But never fear for my misfortune simply means an opportunity gained for you, (__Insert your name here___). For the low, low cost of a SASE you too can be the proud owner of a package of 30 Oodham’s Devils Claw seeds. Act Now! This offer is only good for the first 12 members to include their name on the list ( You know the drill, copy the list from the last post before you then add your name and submit) then PM me to obtain my address.

Now for a quick word from our legal department…
Eligible only in the United States, probability of winning is 12 out of ….how ever many interested members there are in the forum. No purchase necessary other than for 2 stamps and envelopes. Good LUCK!
</ Obnoxious Salesman pitch>

Yeah, so if anyone wants a pack of 30 Oodham’s Devils Claw seeds copy the last numbered list in the post before you and add your name. Then PM me to get my current address to mail the self addressed stamped envelope to.

I also have a super bonus pack of 100 seeds that I hoped (greedily) that I could try to trade for some fun and different carnivorous plant seeds if someone was ambitious ( a.k.a. crazy) enough to start a mini plantation of Devils Claws. If you are interested PM with any offers and if I am inundated with offers I will chose the one I find most tempting so…Make me an offer I cannot refuse :-O . If I have no takers I will open those seeds up to SASE also and would post that offer later.

And yes, this is just for USA people, international shipping legalities scare and intimidate the heck out of me…:-(

And now…THE LIST!

30 Seed Packet of Oodham’s Devils Claw Seed

***100 Seed Packet of Oodham’s Devils Claw seeds for trade…Pm offers plz?:blush: ***

Now I just hope I don’t go home some weekend and find another basket of seed pods tucked away somewhere which I have to unload…gahh.

If you want some more info on growing them just say so when you PM me to ask for my address. These guys have white seeds and pinkish flowers and are really easy to grow as a garden plant but for more details check out: http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0801.htm or PM me to ask for my personal experience with these seeds. Sorry but I have no pics of the plants, I will make sure to take some this season. I tend to get a bit long winded sometimes so maybe I shouldn’t take up all the space in the trading forum with the details… Later, Evin

1. OBREGON562. Proud to be #1! ;)

1. OBREGON562. Proud to be #1!
2.CP_dude

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy

Why not?

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.

xvart.

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.
6. EdaxFlamma (J.P.)

Can I be greedy?

Any more takers? Last chance to add your name to the list, otherwise the remaining unclaimed 6 offers will be given to the 6 people already listed, that would be so convenient. I want these suckers GONE.

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.
6. EdaxFlamma (J.P.)
7. DrWurm

Heh, why not.

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.
6. EdaxFlamma (J.P.)
7. DrWurm
8. cp30

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.
6. EdaxFlamma (J.P.)
7. DrWurm
8. Flytraplady5

Thanx for offering these

Gee, I hope you do not go door-to-door..I would be broke, lol!

Thanks,

Joe

1. OBREGON562.
2.CP_dude
3. Jefforever (Thanks!)
4. Jimmy
5. xvart.
6. EdaxFlamma (J.P.)
7. DrWurm
8. Flytraplady5
9.The Griffin

Back