What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants for Warcraft III CD Key

Nitecrawler

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
Hey guys. I would like to trade a plant or seeds for a Warcraft III and/or The Frozen Throne (expansion) cd key. I would preferably want both. I don't need the cds, just the key (I want to play online).

Anyway, I have a rooted cutting of n. ventricosa, some d. capensis "alba", lots of d. capensis seed (typical and alba)...

I don't expect to have much luck (people here actually having the game or wanting what I have), but I thought I would give it a try.

That was a long shot :0...

I have both games, and would very possibly want a capensis Alba.
Online play for Warcraft 3 ROC isn't very fun in my opinion, because most of the people who play it have moved on to playing DoTA on TFT. (Its an extremely well made hero based custom game, if you haven't heard of it/played it.)

Do you know how the CD keys work with multiple people? I haven't gone on in quite awhile, and don't go on very often, but I may want to a little at some point. I'm pretty sure that it lets two different people use it to go online, as long as they aren't on at the same time. (Which shouldnt be hard to avoid, which how much I play. :) )
Looks like its your lucky day xD
-Justin

Yeah I want to play DOTA :]
Right now I've resorted to using these online keys and it's really hard to get one that works.

We can both use the keys if we are not online at the same time.
(I feel like the d. capensis alba is not enough though.) (I've got some d. intermedia seeds)

Hmm, no winter here, but I suppose I could read up, and try to refrigerate them when the time comes xD (From what I've read about temperate species, they do not always need to go through dormancy for the first couple years when they are young.)
-Justin

Back