What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin for some capensis

Hi All,
D. Capensis 'Giant' and D. Capensis 'Baines Kloof',
I have looked :0o: all over for them and cant seem to find em.
Anyone know where to get them?
Thanks,
Cody

trade with what?

would you trade a Big traps, Claytons volcanic red or Petite dragon(either one of thes)
For a Giant?

Andy has D capensis red on his site (flytrapshop.com). If they're the same plants he was offering before then I would recommend them for sure. You might check out some of his other plants while your at it. His prices are more than fair and his plants are top notch.

Thanks, Thats actually a really cheap place to buy. I might just have to do a few orders from there in the future. Thank Neps and things!!! Ill also get a link for my growlist up as well.
Cody

Elsantaclause, I recently donated pretty much all my vfts away to a local nursery. I Kept a few dente and typicals tho.

Okay, My 2 cents.
I think that you guys are really nervy (rude)trading during the NASC sale. Andrew shuts down his business and donates this Forum for the auction to occur.
Big old Thanx! Andrew for your generosity.
Lois

Many great apologies, I had no clue that was even goin on. Sorry every one.
Cody :(

and we supposed to read your mind?! somebody should post something about this so everybody would know...perssonaly i don't see why you got upset...i'm in the auction too

....I don't see why trading has to stop because there's an auction going on... I've donated items and money in the auction, I'd still take up any trades I could over here.

Jason

Uhm- Clarification... My store is not shut during the auction, and I donate space on this forum year round to the NASC, not just during this event.
As far as trading... It may be asked if you have something extra to donate it to the auction rather than trading it... but by no means is that a rule, or mandate. The trade forum is still open and active during the auction.
Andrew

....I don't see why trading has to stop because there's an auction going on... I've donated items and money in the auction, I'd still take up any trades I could over here.

Jason

Andrew is correct. It's business as usual at Terraforums during the auction, except that there is an auction going on. If you feel like buying something from flytrapshop, please do so. If you feel like trading, please do so. NASC certainly does not want to interrupt anything here because of the generosity of the Andrew and TF. With that said, back to business!

xvart.

Hey an old lady is entitled to her opiion, This is America after all.
For you young people, my 2 cents is an old saying for IMHO
Sorry andrew once again i only had partial info when I posted, someone, I wont' embarrass him in public said you were closed for two weeks.
The auction is/ was posted and has been on the forum for some time.
I think that posting trades during the auction takes away from the spirit of auction.

Last edited:
Sure, no one said you couldn't think that. But I (we) did need to clarify that it is still OK "by the rules" to still post trades and my store is in fact open. that's all :) I think in some other trade topics where people mention having extra stuff it was mentioned to them that they could donate them to the auction... so that's fine too!
Andrew

Hey there Andrew,
Thanx, for the clarificating that.

Back