What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aquarium plants for VFT

I'm new here and looking to trade some aquarium plants for a couple basic CPs to get my collection started. I've got about 10 8" stems of Rotala rotundifolia and a Cryptocoryne beckettii with ~4 4" leaves. PM me what you would have to offer for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
What, no takers? I know there's someone here that is just itching to try their hand at a planted tank and these are a couple of great plants to start with.

Will they grow in a heated out door pond? Are they turtle friendly? Are they turtle food?
If the answer is yes, yes, no, i would be interested I dont have many VFTs, they are too boring but i have lots of other cool plants...

What, no takers?\

You should wait longer than 10 hours. Not everyone signs into Terraforums every single day, especially since the forum was down for an extended period of time. Not everyone may know that it is up and running again. As with everything in this hobby, patience is a virtue.

xvart.

Back