What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. hamata for trade

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
This might get someones attention, maybe.
Since I will be trimming my N. hamata very shortly I thought I'd post for a plant I'm looking for. I'm looking for Nepenthes jacquelinae.

If N. hamata is not what your looking for you can see if anything interests you on my growlist:
http://mysite.verizon.net/elgecko1989/Grow_Trade.html

Would you be interested in other things other than a jac??? I would love to get my hands on a hamata. I have a few rare sarrs I could trade. Maybe some nepenthes you don't have. I am PMing you.

Why is everybody it seems looking for N. jacquelinae? I have one small specimen that I wouldn't trade but have numerous Mexican pings that look too much alike for your tastes.

PMed

This might get someones attention, maybe.
Ya think? While many people are now growing this species, there are probably none more well-known than the one which resides within the Magic Window..... :hail:

I have a spare kidney if you're interested.

alright, alright...I'll see your second kidney and raise you a spleen and a THIRD kidney. I should add that there is to be no questions as to the source of these offerings.

(Is the hamata spoken for yet?)

First born child? ???

Boy if I could sell those kidneys on ebay...................

No interest in the first born. The cost of raising them would make me broke................ unless I could sell them on ebay................ :-))

Darn....how about half a liver?

55 Dollhairs! my final offer!

One kiss from my girlfriend.

No interest in the first born. The cost of raising them would make me broke................ unless I could sell them on ebay................ :-))

How about a second or third or fourth..... or yet another cat?

Hey i was gona offer up our drag car but hubby was like :nono: :nono: :censor: I DONT THINK SO...:nono: So that leaves me out.. :blush:

Alright, that's enough fun. I feel somewhat responsible for derailing this, so my apologies elgecko. Good luck with your search.

xvart.

I do have a small one, i will post a picture of its current size after work. Here is a old picture.
257687412_Pc6pE-L.jpg

Back