What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I please have a...

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Does anyone have a XXXX they are willing to give away? I guess a XXXX will work fine.

Does anyone have an easy Mexican butterwort they are willing to give away? I guess a Moranesis will work fine.

Ahmad - it is poor practice to use the forums to beg for free plants. Please consult the trading forum rules.

2) Patience is a virtue! Postings soley to ask for free plants is greedy. Everyone here knows what it's like to be a newbie, and to want them ALL right NOW. Just wait, and check the trading forums....free plants get offered by growers periodically. If there is some specific plant you're after, go ahead and post a "I'm looking for a...," but please state what you have for trade in your post. Do not abuse the generosity of the membership. And don't jump in on EVERY give-away. Let others have a chance.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back