What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All of my D. indica up for trade

I have all of my D. indica 'green' for trade, they are not in bad condition, I just can't get them to perform their best because I can't provide warm enough conditions. I'm looking for pink-red pinguicula like P. planifolia or P. 'Pirouette' are both of those pings tropical?
I am also looking for D. graomogolensis. I am not at all limited to what I am looking for I will consider other genus and species of cp's. I would also consider live sphagnum.

I would like either a photo of the plant being traded or good description color, size, etc.

The d. indica are about an inch or two tall some dead plants in the pot as it is an annual but it does self seed. there is about 5-8 plants for trade and they can be sent potted or bareroot.

Click for a larger view.

Just a thought... if they're not in the best condition, they may not be able to take the rigors of shipping to another hobbyist.

Same here, I would be interested. Do you have any pics of them?
Cody

Okay they will be added to the first post.

Sorry I forgot to mention US only.

P. planifolia is a temperate-ish sundew found in southern lousiana and the florida panhandle., P. 'piroutte' is a mexican, tropical ping.

Back