What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.filiformis ssp. filiformis seed givaway

???

Is it like sarracenia and flytraps, can I germinate it indoors and skip the plants first dormancy??? And do I need to stratify the seed?

As far as I know just plant and grow. I don't think they need to go dorment, but they can and will.

Do you have more d. Filiformis seeds for trade?

I recieved your seeds a couple days ago. There were a LOT of seeds in the packet and I liked the envelope, too! THANK YOU!!!

Cristian your going to have to see if anyone would be willing to trade you some of their seeds. I sent a bunch to people. I am all out of seeds right now.

Your welcome Nepfreak I hope they do well for you.

Got my seeds in the mail today. There were so many :-O. Thank you! :hail:

:( have you gotten my sase? i cant wait!! :-D

I am out of town right now. My fiance has the mail waiting for me. I can't wait to get home. :banana2:

I received the seeds, thanks for sharing them!

should be here tomorrow for me, cant wait. thanks JB!

Upper I am pretty sure your seeds went out. I send the SASE back out the next day. Unless yours is one of the two sitting on my counter ready to go our Monday because i got them on Sat.

mine's the one with peter pan and alladin stamp.

whoops, never mind, wrong thread. Thot it was the vfts for sase. My apologies everyone.

Ok after going over my list today. These people I have not received a SASE from as of today.

Jayson16
nepenthesmatt
Roarbark
upper--Sorry upper I thoguht i got your SASE but I have not.

I need to hear from you 4. Is your SASE in the mail?

Jayson16
nepenthesmatt
Roarbark
upper

hmm.. shoulda gotten there by now... i sent it last week.

Well, it is not here yet. Sure it had the proper postage on it? Sure you coppied the address right?

My seeds arrived the day before yesterday, Thanks alot JB. tons of seed lol

Back