What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great (beat-up) nepenthes tradeaway!

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hi all!

Lots of my neps i keep outside are taking a beating in our scorching cali sun. Im am looking to trade all of them away to make room for a fresh crop this fall. Please take a look at my growlist-its a few months old and a little out of date, but it's more or less accurate. i also wanna dump my N. mirabilis var. anamensis (dont know the correct name, just how i got it). Most are big, some are vining, and all are in need of some TLC. The only ones out of this for sure are: N. maxima, N. ventricosa, N. 'Lady Pauline', and a few others i'll think of soon.

Thanks so much!
Frankie

How about some perennial Hibiscus?

lizhib.jpg

hardy_hibiscus.jpg

i have both of those

only willing trade sprouts of the bottom photo

(not my photos)

HPLH, hmm. ill keep that in mind!

Just incase you missed it, 'Lady Pauline' and the others i listed (n. maxima, n. ventricosa) are OUT of the list! :) sorry. (not really :p)

You got a pic of that anamensis? What are you looking for in return?

ill take what i can get

hibiscussyriacusredheartroseofsharo.jpg

ok everybody, i updated my growlist and put all the neps for possible trade in red. I might update later too, after i check things out more!

Phission: maybe. somewhere. it hasnt pitchered in months, so it'll be old, but i can tell you the lowers have wings and lids a great rosy-maroon color, and the rest of the pitcher is a light green. Uppers are either pale or slightly tinted all over.

ventricosa x maxima

let me know!

the hibiscus has potential just think about!

Guys, just so ya know im not looking for anything special. My plants are UGGGLY! A nice capensis clone could work! :)

HPLH: Dont worry, i will!

Phission: i forgot, id pretty much take anything.

Which ones are vining?

I might be interested. :)

Did you get my pm?

Thanks!

offer closed! (i think)!

Will re-open if something falls through.

Back