Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S. Alata and minor needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S. Alata and minor needed

I need some sarracenia alata and minors to complete my sarracenia species collection, and for trade i have some Scarlet belles that the smallest pitchers are 3", and the least amount of pitchers on the smallest plant are 3. I also have a dana's delight, but its not really pitchering, but that is only for a maroon throat, here is a picture of it: Also, I will ship bare-root.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont believe you will get any trade responses for those plants....since they look rather poor health right now, perhaps look up sites that sell them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, id reccomend posting as Wanted, not needed. it gives people the wrong impression, as if it were a life and death matter, rather than sounding like you NEED them, perhaps state that you would like them, it is alot more...appropriate, especially considering this is a trading or give away forum. maybe "looking for Sarracenia Alata and Minor"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKristoff View Post
    I dont believe you will get any trade responses for those plants....since they look rather poor health right now, perhaps look up sites that sell them.
    Ok, they ARE sending up new batches of pitchers, i forgot to add that, also, the scarlet belles are in greta condition, if you are interested in a pic i will give one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would post a pic for verification for people since by looking at those, they would be turned away rather quickly, id check for aphids and scales as well, as it looks like you might have some pest damage or serious light issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awgaupp, you should purchase a S. alata from Andy's shop. I think if you spend at least $10 there, you get the green name upgrade. The money also helps support this forum.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As he said, and i think Andy has Minor as well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andy's shop listed that both minors are out of stock.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast